CHANNEL UPDATE WHAT'S NEW BEAUTICIANCHIC benefit cosmetics toofaced cosmetics

Beauty related, you guys already know. My name is chi head makeup artist, beautician cheek. We have other hair makeup, artists, beauty, channel, ng beauty and cheeky uk. But i am your hair makeup. Artist. Beautiful chick, okay, i would love to say a very big thank you to all my subscribers, all my popping queens all over the world. You guys have been showing us love the lovely comment, the support you guys. I appreciate you guys. I cannot do anything without you guys. Thank you so so much we love you guys. This is for you guys. Good news. Beautiful chick has expanded, so we are now in nigeria. So if you live in nigeria – and you want to show british and chick some love all our details – everything you need to know about our nigeria studio is under this video okay, so we do photo shoot makeup, hair, pedicure, everything, beauty and photoshoot. So if your birthday is coming up, why not check us out beautiful chick studio ng? We are also on instagram people. Okay, this is for my popping queens in nigeria. Okay! Yes, we are expanding. Congratulations to us also if you live in the uk and you want to book a makeup artist, a hairdresser, a beautician to come to you anywhere in the united kingdom. Please check on my platform and its called mobileafro hairdressersbeauty.com on there. We have over 300 beauticians anywhere. You are in the uk, you can book someone to come to you anywhere yay.

Also, if you want to book me, yes, the popping queen, your favorite puffing queen, if you want to book me for your wedding event. Yes, you can book me im gon na put the link okay to my website, the red link and also my direct email address. Okay, you can just email me or you can check my website for more info. Okay pricing. Yes, you can check on my website. Www.Beauticianchic.Com. Okay, actually, i wont update that website with the price list. Okay, all my details is also on that my videos, okay, in the description box. Okay, i know you guys have noticed. We have been using benefit cosmetics, eyebrow products on our channel. You guys, oh my god, my girls love them. My girls love benefit cosmetics, brow pencil, especially their brow, pomade, okay. So this is how your pencil look like. Like so, okay, very nice, they have beautiful shade for everyone. I think my favorite one is 4.5 and three and also five. My girls love 4.5. You guys have seen them using benefit cosmetics, brow product on our channel, like weve, been using benefit cosmetics, brow product for over a year. Now, yes, we are what the benefit family. So benefits cosmetics are sponsoring our videos for the past one year. All thanks to benefit cosmetics, brow product, okay, you guys will always put your link under this video and we have been loving it. You guys can see for yourself. We dont need to be talking like saying much about the pencil we have been using it on our channel and you can see our brows are popping, especially this one, the brow pomade.

Oh my god, my girls love the brow. Pomade, like it lasts longer its not moving its not moving anywhere. I guess love that also. I think i prefer my favorite one is five. My girls love 4.5. All the details, the link to all the proto, the brow product that we use is always under our video. Okay, you guys, you know benefit cosmetics is our family. Okay, now we have a new family as well. So a lot of our family that we have is the two face people to face so weve joined the two face family. So too faced is sponsoring our videos. You can see. I just opened mine from the pack. My girls have been loving it. My makeup artist. All my makeup artists. They currently use too faced better than sex mascara. Okay, that would use ive not used it before, because im like okay, they say. Oh, my god, you need to use it. Im like okay, im gon na use a two face cosmetics. They claim that that this mascara is whats better than sex. Can you believe that their claim is better than sex? Have you seen anything better than sex if you havent seen two face, mascara, okay, its better than sex? Yes, so thats? What the name is too faced better than sex, this one is the waterproof one, as you can see yeah. We actually use this from one of our brides um two weeks ago, yeah and she teared, and he didnt rub okay, so this is their mascara.

This is their waterproof mascara, so if youre like um, if you want to like um, if you know like your bride, is gon na tear or somehow youre gon na tear or just want or you, oh some people naturally tear. I have a friend that naturally just tears, so this is how the best mascara she should be using okay. Yes, you should use this. One is the two face better than sex, waterproof mascara. Also, they have the normal one, but this one again is better than sex, but its not waterproof. Okay, so you guys lets. Try it. Okay, you notice im not having any mascara on im still popping so lets see. Okay, so, oh my god guys, im not gon na lie. No wonder my girls like try it im like okay, ill, try it on camera, so that you guys can see my honest opinion because ive not actually tried it. My girls have used it for more than a month. You guys they actually filmed a lot of videos last month using it so well start uploading tomorrow, so you guys will see them using it. Oh my god wow you guys. This is is better than sex. They did not lie wow, you guys. Let me show you guys, you even think im wearing false lashes right. You think i have false lashes on right. Oh my god, wow like look at that wow first lashes is just extra. So if you have this mascara and you apply first and put on your first lashes, your first lashes will even appear fuller.

You understand what i mean so because when you use a good mascara yeah and you apply your false lashes, it will even make it look more nicer. You know you have a fuller lashes and then your your fake, your false lashes on top, then its gon na be beautiful because its gon na even look more natural wow. You guys this is the bomb.com now lets use this one. This is the waterproof one. Im gon na use a waterproof one under here, wow its beautiful people, very nice wow. You can see the difference. You can just rewind this video and check me without my mascara on and then check me out now. I am popping i am slaying, like nobody can tell me nothing with this lashes with this with my lashes. Looking like this, nobody can tell me nothing its so beautiful, okay, so also so this is a freebie from too faced. Cosmetics, okay ive got this freebies as well. Okay, yes, so ive got this freebies Music. This is that influencer pack, okay, so beautiful! Okay, you guys im gon na show you guys what ive got here. So let me bring it out. Ive got again: ive got the mascara okay better than sex mascara. I dont think this is available to buy this one. I think this one is just designed for influencers. Yes, this one with the with the butterflies, okay and also what have i got. People ive got a nice blush.

My favorite blush color pink lets see what ive got here. Wow ive got eye shadows nice also. What is here? Oh okay. They call this. This is a shadow primer, eyeshadow primer wow. They call it shadow insurance, okay, its gon na ensure your shadow. Okay, then ive got lipsticks. Let me bring them out people four five six ive got six lipsticks, whoo, okay, im gon na open. All of them then ill bring it up. So you guys can see one. This is red, so i have three red stones: okay and then i have this nude stones. Look at that so yeah! These are the three colors that ive got okay, i have this. I think they have this satin. They have this satin finish: okay, yeah. They have satin finish. Yes, they do have satin finish. You see that right, yes, and then this one. This is a beautiful color, probably gon na wear more of them. I loved. When lipstick. Had this satin finish. It doesnt make you look like youre just wearing something thats very strong. It makes it look sheer and if you apply just a little bit and apply um whats, it called if you apply a little bit that you apply like gloss on top its going to be very natural. Okay, you guys, i cant wait to rock all of those lipstick. They are beautiful upcoming on this channel upcoming. Okay, first of all, i got a lot of emails like who are requests.

Like chichi, your channel, we come to your channel to watch. Glam looks like you guys, love my channel because of the glam look. So i got those emails like you guys. You should you. We want more glam blue, because we come to your channel to watch more glam, but now it looks like ill show you more of everyday kind of looks everyday kind of style. I think its because of the braids that we do yeah still the waves and install dont do like more of braids. You know plaits, you know, cameras and stuff like that, but you guys the good news is yes, the good news is we filmed a lot like a lot of in store videos like party loads glam glam like install with you, know, brazilian hair a lot of all Those all those kind of styles within a lot last month, a lot within a lot of clients, models a lot, and they are all edited so from tomorrow. What youre going to be seeing on this channel is going to be proper. Like party, look like like what you guys love you guys like. Oh my god, this is the reason why you subscribe to this channel. Yes, we are coming back with the glam. Look! Okay! I guess you guys love glam! Look if you love glam, look like the people are sending emails. So, even though, if uh, if youre just a few people will love the glam look and some people, just like the normal everyday looks, please comment down below and say.

Yes, i also love your glam. Look like your popping look. That is why youre the popping queen! This is why we call it the popping queen, because everything goes to pop pop pop pop, but you guys im not gon na lie. When i used to do that, poppy, look patty, look! Some people will comment im like oh want something like regular, no more just going to your friends, part just going. You know somewhere like no proper, like full glam. The thing is, you cannot please everyone. I know yeah, but yes, we have a lot of glam. Look. So tomorrow expect our glam looks. Okay, we are going to be giving it to you guys, hot hot, hot hot. Also, you guys are going to see a lot of too faced mascara to face liner and, of course, benefit cosmetics, brow products featuring okay, whats, new or nothing that is new or upcoming, will be you guys before. I tell you guys this one. I really want to plead with you guys to comment down below and let me know if its a good idea. Okay, so i want to start doing something on this channel. What i want to start doing is, i want to start. Obviously, you guys know, because i have a studio in uk. I have a studio in nigeria and i also provide mobile services. Okay, where beauty channel goes to people to do their hair to do their makeup. That so would you love me to do stuff like rating okay? I really want you guys to comment because its gon na be like once in a week.

Yes, ill be doing it once in a week where i kind of read like last week, uploads, okay, so im just gon na be like i will select like three videos like because, obviously most times i wont be the one doing the video myself if i upload, Which im gon na be female as well, and im gon na be uploading as well, but im not gon na rate. My one am, i rate my one as well. Why not? If not – but i wont be doing something like this, where ill sit down yes and im, gon na show a video that weve uploaded on this channel before and we can just watch it together. You know not from the beginning of yours, because only to be boring like little clip clip clip from each video and be like okay, this install she could have done better or the baby hair is not nice. The brows, i think its too archy it doesnt, actually suit the model. You know all can talk about the foundation color if its too light like. Oh, i think this foundation color is light. They should have come with a little bit of you, know attacker foundation or is too yellow. You know that way, thats what we can learn because remember when we upload videos as well. We dont talk through so going back to this video and kind of talking rating them or like saying something they could have done better or if they did well.

I can like, oh my god. This is so pretty. I love this. I love that a lot, so i written everything from the camera quality, the video production itself, the model itself the mother is popular like, oh, my god, look at that mother! Oh look at that client! Oh, look at that just well! I just call it a model of the model like oh my gosh, their mother. If youre on camera model, im gon na look at this mother, look how shes popping look shes playing. So we can talk about theyre like oh, my god. Why is she or is one, is chewing gum or woman just keeping their face straight like? Why is she keeping her face straight? She didnt make the makeup. Actually you know look popping because of the way shes looking you guys. So let me know. Yes, let me know if its something you guys will love, it will be nice, itll, be kind of interactive and then its with more fun, because youve already seen the video. I can now watch what i have to say about it, even though maybe youve actually commented about that before you can be like. Oh, yes, when i watch this video, i said something like that. You get me that will be fun. Let me know you guys. I really want you guys to comment. Okay, and let me know this particular one if its something you guys would love to see that way.

I can come more often as well on camera and talk to you guys, because you guys always send me emails saying you actually miss me talking. So this will be a good way of me coming talking to you guys, and we can just you know, just chat and just talk about something at least because its gon na be nice. For me to talk about videos published on my channel. That is not done by me. Rather than going to grab somebodys video, then i wont be able to talk you guys, because if im criticizing someone elses video, i might not be able to say what i really want to say, because i want the person to get angry you get. But these people are my stuff, so i can say whatever i want to say about their video. That way that way, it will also help them to improve okay. So let me know you guys remember when you watch our videos, okay, for us to make more beautiful videos for you to encourage us, because we are making these videos for you for free for your viewing pleasure. Okay, i love watching makeup transformation. Video hair transmission, video im, a makeup artist, im a hairdresser but im telling you this guys. I also watch transformation videos because its fun, okay, its just fun its something you love to watch. I just love to see the process from before and not in fact its going to get globally just nice to see so, if youre watching our videos for free were making these videos where its a lot of effort to make these videos, the least you can do My darling popping queen is to like yeah comment: leave us a beautiful comment and share with your family and friends.

Of course, your family would love to watch as well like why not everyone enjoy watching transformation. Videos. Okay, share on your facebook share on your whatsapp group. So you can encourage us, you can encourage my team to produce more video. You can encourage your videographer, i edit those to put more effort, because you guys i was commenting watching and sharing you guys so from tomorrow. You guys are going to start posting transformation. Our information there are actual transformation that we used to upload before. Okay, you guys in some of the videos the first set, i think the hairdresser they were not actually familiar. They didnt really do well with front two, so you guys excuse them spare them. Okay, some front tools are not really like, you know done properly, but it was just the first week later on. They were killing it. Okay, so bear with them. They will improve. Like you all know, everyone improve with front two. Our time goes on. Okay, let me know if im still your favorite popping queen, i remember popping queen. Yes, the popping queen is back yes, people.

The post CHANNEL UPDATE WHAT'S NEW BEAUTICIANCHIC| benefit cosmetics| toofaced cosmetics appeared first on Beauty Cosmetic Reviews.


https://www.beautycosmetic.reviews/2022/04/01/channel-update-%f0%9f%98%ad-whats-new%f0%9f%92%81%f0%9f%98%b3-beauticianchic-benefit-cosmetics-toofaced-cosmetics/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Snow emergency, County, Ohio Mayor's Corner January 29, 2021

Fortnite, Battle royale game, Epic Games, Patch, Nintendo Switch HIDDEN REWARDS before Fortnite SEASON 6 UPDATE!

SMARTWATCH 600 RIBUAN BISA TELPON REVIEW VYATTA FITME U