BEST VIRAL TIKTOK MAKEUP PRODUCTS tiktok compilations 2021

Oh my god, i have never been so excited to try something you guys have been asking me to try. This youve been tagging me. I couldnt find it anywhere, but i found it lets. Try it: okay, heres! The brush, i really like this kind of brush so im excited. Yes, i already have long lashes but lets see what the hype is about. So come closer. Yes, okay, oh this part is so awkward whyd. I take so long. Let me add: a voiceover meow, meow meow meow meow meow, so one coat second coat third coat. Oh bottom lashes, okay, okay, so lets compare oh yeah. No, i cant talk im too busy being hot. I know youre arachnophobic, but those arent spiders. Those are my lashes. Tarantula lashes, oh magic, does exist, so buy it. I went to ulta and i got some of the most iconic and viral products on tiktok right now to try so keep watching to see if theyre worth the hype full face of drugstore lets go. Lets. Try the poreless, putty primer, i even got the brush, you just scrape it and apply to the porous areas. Like my t zone, i use the other end to blend it in. Oh, i think i use too much. I love how smooth its leaving my skin wow. It got rid of all my pores next is the elf camo cc cream and fair ive heard a lot of good things about this.

This contains collagen peptides and niacinamide natural looking complexion with full coverage lets see if thats, true wow. This is half of my face. Done and it looks flawless, i think its worth the hype go to part two for the blush and mascara. Why do i have blue foundation? Let me show you why i have blue foundation technically its not a foundation, its a mixing pigment, but more on that in a second, oh and by the way in case youre wondering yeah its blue, so you have a foundation. I have one here and its a little too warm its a little too yellow, im gon na do this side. Im gon na show you how to fix it. This is not my shade and im going to end up looking like a banana in the pajamas. I also picked a drugstore one, because we dont know what were grabbing at the drugstore, but this is going to help squeeze some out on my hand, lets do one pump of the blue. Oh my goodness, mix that up its gon na neutralize those warm tones. Look how much more neutral it is now and so cool look at that. I switched my foundation brush. I dont want to mix that yellow side with this, and here we go its the match for me. So if youre still not sure about picking out your shade at the drugstore just go ahead and grab one of these to fix it more on color, correcting on my ig tv today, im doing a full face of tik tok viral makeup, starting off with charlotte tilbury.

Hollywood flawless filter, love it or hate it. I love this kvd good apple and for all my baddies on a budget check out the milani cream to powder this one went viral as well: elf, camo, hydrating concealer, setting my under eyes with the maybelline fit me loose powder, elf, putty primer, this ones in tahiti, Nah, i dont think you understand im obsessed setting my entire face with the loreal infallible freshware brows, with the nyx cosmetics, brow, glue and lipton snatch pen, fenty, gloss, balm and nyx lip liner and setting my entire face with the airbrush flawless setting spray. What do you think? What do you think i just want to see something? This is that dadgum dior blush weve seen a million times. This is the new reformulated kylie blush in the shade winter kissed, its actually one of my favorites. Well, the old formula i havent tried this formula were about to now. This ones got more blue than papa smurf, but this actually does have some blue in it too. I want to see if theyre, comparable, all right lets put on this dior one. This takes about 10 taps in here to build this daggum stuff up im, really not a fan of this one. Switching brushes going into winter kissed lets just start to build this up im, not looking in a mirror. I cant see what im doing what does it? Look like im afraid to look: maybe they reformulated – maybe they reformulated this one to be more like this one because are yall, seeing that too yall could be the judge of this, but i will say i feel this is more pigmented.

I like it. I like this. Okay, here they are both sides which side. Do you like better im, gon na do a wear test today with the kvd good apple foundation, and i got mine in the shade tan 57, all right, the moment of truth holy cow that coverage the coverage is amazing. It is pretty glowy, so let me put on the rest of my makeup a little bit weird with my pressed powder in some spots but its about 6 30, and i will check back in a little bit all right. So this is what it looks like in the natural light super pretty okay, its about 11 a.m. Um, as you can see its rubbing off a little bit on my nose, but as far as just wear from like oiliness or anything were looking really good. All right. Its about four oclock im getting less and less impressed with this, like look at how its wearing yikes so its about 7 30 – and this is what its looking like breaking down everywhere. 2 out of 10 only points it gets is for coverage and that didnt even last Music viral makeup worth the hype. The elf hydrating camo concealer is everything. Shape tape wishes. It was its full coverage yet so skin, like if youre looking for a beautiful full coverage, foundation, thats hydrating and has spf, you need to try the elf camo cc cream. It is an exact dupe for the it cosmetics cc cream.

The nyx shine loud lipsticks are truly transfer proof. However, they dont stain your lips and are easily removed with any makeup remover, affordable, walmart makeup, im obsessed with tic tocs makeup. Queen michaela declared this as her favorite drugstore foundation of all time. So i had to get it and girl im obsessed its so lightweight, yet full coverage. If you want that jlo glow, you need the loreal beach bay face and body luminizer. It gives you a gorgeous glow from within and doesnt accentuate texture. Speaking of glow, the milani baked blush is a perfect glowy blush and a dupe for the hourglass ambient lighting. Blushes tick tock is going wild for this kylie jenner approved, sold out makeup product sold out completely sold out the only place i could find it was the dior website look at the box. It came in. That is luxury at its finest. I mean its just so eloquently wrapped and in a beautiful keepsake box, wow, even the fancy tissue paper. Here we go. Do your backstage rosy glow. These are so pretty theres, coral and pink. They have like this neon look to them. The pink is the one kylie adores, but i think im gon na, like the coral, the best all right lets start with the pink im, just not too much of a pink blush person. What do we think? How does it look telling you? The coral is gon na, be the one okay come on its an easy decision.

For me, i love the coral. I love the coral people, sleeping on it beautiful viral makeup worth the hype available at cvs. Milani 2 1 concealed foundation performs better than most of my high end foundations, its super, long wearing and full coverage. You only need a tiny dot of the cover girl, true blend, to fully conceal those dark circles, and you wont even be able to tell youre wearing any makeup the kids lash glue eyeliner makes applying my false lashes, so much easier, burnt, beads tinted chopsticks will bring Your lips back to life and give them a gorgeous flush of color essence shine. Shine. Lip gloss is one of the juiciest lip glosses ive ever used.

The post BEST VIRAL TIKTOK MAKEUP PRODUCTS | tiktok compilations 2021 appeared first on Beauty Cosmetic Reviews.


https://www.beautycosmetic.reviews/2021/12/08/best-viral-tiktok-makeup-products-tiktok-compilations-2021/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Snow emergency, County, Ohio Mayor's Corner January 29, 2021

Fortnite, Battle royale game, Epic Games, Patch, Nintendo Switch HIDDEN REWARDS before Fortnite SEASON 6 UPDATE!

SMARTWATCH 600 RIBUAN BISA TELPON REVIEW VYATTA FITME U