ALIGRACEHAIR INSTALL & REVIEW BEST BODYWAVE WIG EVER South African YouTuber

Hi guys welcome back to my youtube channel. If youre new here welcome, if youve been here. Thank you so much for being a day one and, if youre, watching from outside of the club. What are you waiting for sub subscribe guys, as you can see by the caption of the video im? Definitely going to be talking about this hey? I have to talk about this, i feel like. I need to do a vlog where im just talking about this hey, i need to go on igtv. I need to go, live and talk about this, because what is this guys? I look like a celebrity. I am a celebrity guys. Do you guys want my autograph? Okay guys? Let me stop being silly keep this together guys. So this video is is what is what its sponsored? Thank you so much to ellie grace for sponsoring this video guys, im gon na show you guys how i install this wig and just tell you like give you information about this wig. If youve been looking for a body wave wig, this is it. The quality is insane guys in my previous vlog. I watched it because i was bleaching the knots guys i didnt even straighten it after i watched it, i didnt even straighten it. I went straight into this video with the hair like this, and it was still you know. It still had that, and it still had that thing so guys, im just gon na drop videos on the side to show you the bag.

The wig came in and the wig also came with these two packs of wig caps and then inside the packet theres, two wig caps, so theres two of two of two packets of this one against. I need you guys to be with me on this. They also have this ali grace um pamphlet, guys, im gon na drop everything on the side, so theres no need for me to show you now and okay. The hair came inside this bag. Any grace show your beauty with any grace, and that is what im doing today: Music im showing you my beauty with antichrist theres, a mirror in front of me, and i just keep looking at myself, because who is this person? Who are you? Who are you guys? Luna so yeah the hair information about the hair, its a body wave, wig, 24 inches inches literally the inches, and then the density is 100 is 180 percent. Gas density means the thickness of the wig like how thick the wig is. I think my my long wig is 150 density, but this is not about that rig. This video is about the sun. This one is 180 thats. Why boys, foreign Music? If i was walking in like i see where i stayed, the kids were not drinking Music um. If youre gon na watch this video, thank you so much um. Maybe youll learn something. Maybe i i i inspire my work differently, but this video is definitely different from the other one.

I installed it way differently from how i did it in the other video. So if you want to see that stay tuned, um, maybe not waste time lets go straight into the video hey guys. I just thought i should give you a closer view of the wig, so you can see how it looks like this is literally how it looks after you wash it guys like. It still has that curly pattern. I just went over the lace with my foundation, guys. I dyed my my lace, but you dont really need to do that because it really matches with your skin like it matched my skin, but i just im just extra extra like that guys, i wanted to match like to truly match thats. Why i went over with foundation on it, so yeah guys im just gon na play music, and we are just going to watch me install this wig um. Everything is is just here guys. I dont need to like talk you through. It enjoy Music searching for something that aint lost, have a god our lions cross were wasting time with stuff that doesnt really matter. While wishing for something better Music, i try to fix things that werent broken Music misunderstandings and words unspoken. We fall apart and i wont dare to say, do you feel the same way? Maybe you dont want to know, but you dont see what you have in front of you or maybe im, not enough for you.

So maybe i should go if i had known from the start, this wouldnt even deal with broken hearts cause i dont wan na waste my time Music. If we dont feel the same way, then dont pretend that everythings, okay, dont string me alone. The way you do just, let me get over you, maybe Music wouldnt, have ended with broken hearts cause i dont wan na waste. My time no Music, i dont wan na waste. My time Music, you dont see what you have in front of you or maybe im, not enough for you, so maybe Music waste. My time, Music, weve been on and off again and again, i dont know which way were going. No control. You push me, then you pull me back in dont know if i can decipher how your mind works. Yeah, you leave me wondering what its like to fill your skin. I will keep on trying till you give me a sign. Give me a sign. Oh, give me a sign baby. Give me a sign just give me one more. You leave me hanging begging for more think that im addicted to this cant resist to be a little risky and go for it cause. I want you close im so exposed when youre keeping me wondering you know i do anything to be in your arms again. So give me a sign. Give me a sign Music. Oh, give me a sign baby. Give me a sign just give me one more talking to you here we go again staying up im like to see if youve been texting me.

Where do we go from here, i wan na go all in Music, so give me songs, Music. I just wan na. Let you know i could go for this, no more tricks, we could take things slower, Music, say you think about it too, when the lights go out and theres, no doubt that i should be with the. I should be weve been on and off again and again, i dont know which way were going ill control. You push me, then you put me back in weve been on and off again and again, i dont know which way were going. No control. You push me, then you pull me back in Music, Music baby. Give me a sign. Just give me one more talking to you, and here we go again staying up all night to see if youve been texting me. Where do we go from here? I wan na go all in so give me a sign Music Applause. Music Applause just give Music life is a winding road. No telling where it goes. Music driving through days and nights wont stop for traffic lights. Music Music goes Music, even if im falling down. I will keep on searching for my eyes. You can say i lost my mind. I will keep on holding my head high, even if the sky is falling down, Music jumping from cliffs, so high Music trust in our wings to fly Music im so excited. I am so happy guys like this week.

I cannot wait to wear it in my vlog. Lay boney hands when im moving around you know. Ah i have no words. I have no worries guys couponing should be. I just want to always hold it like this. I, like this drama, this thumbnail. I take pictures as thumbnails. I dont screenshot the video itself, but if you want to post me on instagram, let me pose for you. You guys better choose this pot to post on instagram, because well guys anyway, guys. I love love. This hair, i love it, love it love it love, it love it guys. I am obsessed with ellie grays hair ive heard, like theres no negative review, that ive heard about ellie graces hair, like its the best in the building the best in the building, guys so get your hands on this wig, and you will thank me later. Everything will be in the description box how i bought it. Everything is like i said in the beginning of the video everything everything everything description box i dont. I just dont want to drag this video because thats its just guys, you guys just came to see me and then boy so shout out guys if you made it this far. Thank you so much for watching ill definitely see you guys in my vlog.

The post ALIGRACEHAIR INSTALL & REVIEW | BEST BODYWAVE WIG EVER | South African YouTuber appeared first on Beauty Cosmetic Reviews.


https://www.beautycosmetic.reviews/2021/09/11/aligracehair-install-review-best-bodywave-wig-ever-south-african-youtuber/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Snow emergency, County, Ohio Mayor's Corner January 29, 2021

Fortnite, Battle royale game, Epic Games, Patch, Nintendo Switch HIDDEN REWARDS before Fortnite SEASON 6 UPDATE!

SMARTWATCH 600 RIBUAN BISA TELPON REVIEW VYATTA FITME U